9.29.2005

too much pop genius!

Nah, not really.
I was fooling around with the guitar thinking "hey! I will come up with come kickass riffs!". But instead all I really did was just hack out a lot of pop-rock junk that I'm not terribly interested in right now. Seems that's what my hands want to play, though. Maybe I'm nobody to argue but right now I'm just not feeling it.
Later on after dinner I'm going to take a crack and creating some INSANE FOR JUSTICE stuff so we'll see how that goes. I still haven't come up with a better phrase for that project yet. Even if I discard it this will allow me to fool around with incorporating text, and a QXZ tag and probably the "word" ISOTA into the thing one way or another. This is all assuming I don't get distracted by TV or a movie or video games or whatnot. You've really gotta watch out for the whatnot.
Flickr upload limit has thus far prevented me from posting kid-playing-in-fountain pix so I guess that'll have to wait 'til after the first of October.

No comments: